Hi, guys. Warning, today's blog post is a total mom post. Today I am discussing everything diaper bag. I have talked about my diaper bag a few times but always get asked what I keep in it and how I keep it organized. Today I will address all these questions!
The diaper bag I use is from FawnDesign. I love this bag and can not say enough good things about it. I love the shape and storage and best of all you can wear it as a backpack when needed. Within the diaper back I keep everything organized in four see-through mesh bags.
Here is what I keep in each bag:
Bag 1 - Diaper changing essentials.
- Changing Pad
- Small tube of diaper rash cream
- Bags for dirty diapers or clothes after a blowout
Bag 2 - Feeding essentials.
- Pouched foods
- Take and Toss spoons
- Disposable placemat
- Silicone Bib
- One small bottle of formula in it (I am still breastfeeding most of the time, so I don't need a lot of formula in the diaper bag)
- Face wipes
Bag 3 - Toys
I only have a few toys that I take with us, most of the time Liv is entertained with what's going on around us but keep toys on hand just in case.
Bag 4 - Catch all.
- Nursing Cover (Covered Goods cover, so it is multi use)
- A change of clothes for Liv
- Snack for mom
Outside Pockets -
- Liv's sip cup
- Hand sanitizer